21. She _______in the middle school for 2 years.
A. study B. studies C. studied D. has studied
22. Which food do you like _______, Sichuan food or Guangdong food?
A. well B. better C. good D. best
23. Please don't play games _______you finish your work.
A. because B. when C. since D until
24. She goes to school by bike every day, _______.
A. So am I B. So I am C. So do I D. So I do
25. There _______a lot of mutton on the plate.
A. has B. have C. is D. are
26. - _______? -I don't feel quite well. My back hurts.
A. What's wrong with you B. How do you like it
C. Where is the hospital D. How do you do
27. _____wonderful food the fried chicken is!
A. What B. How C. What a D.What's
28. You have to be _______when you cross the street.
A. care B. careful C. carefully D. careless
29. She lived in the city _______Paris last year.
A. of B. in C. at D. on
30.-Come to have dinner with us tonight. -Thanks. I _______.
A. do B. did C. will D. come
31 .A new hospital ____in this town last year.
A. is built B. was building C. was built D. is building
32.-Have you seen _______blue hat? I left it here just now.
-Is it ____one on the bed near the door?
A. a, a B. the, the C. the, a D. a, the
33.-Did you go to the cinema yesterday?
- _______. I went to see my aunt with my father instead.
A. Yes, I did B. No, I didn 't C. No, I did D. Yes, I didn't
34. You'd better go and ask Mr. Li. He _______ know how to use the computer.
A. must B. could C. need D. may
35. He is so busy _______he has no time to see a film.
A. when B. which C. that D. after
36. Look! The students are having sports. ____ are running. Others are playing
A. Same B. A few C. Many D. Some
37.-I've written a short story. May I read it to you? -Please do. _______
A. It's a good story. B. What a good story!
C. I'm sure we'll enjoy it. D. Let's see.
38. He _______much money _______books and tapes.
A. spends, in B. takes, on C. took, on D. spent, on
39. I can't say _______I want to see you again. It's a year since I last saw you.
A. how often B. how long C. how soon D. how much
40. We don't know if she _______here. If she _____, we'll call you.
A. comes, comes B. will come, will come
C. will come, comes D. comes, will come
The great ship, “Titanic" set off for America in April, 1912 on its first trip. It was carrying more than 2000 people. The “Titanic” was the largest and finest ship at that time. People thought it was safe to be on the ship because it had 16 compartments (防水患上羊癫疯应该到什么样的医院治疗呢？船舱)with it. Even if 4 of those were broken, it would still be able to stay on the sea.
Four days later, when the “Titanic” was crossing the sea, the man on watch suddenly saw a very large iceberg ahead. The great ship turned quickly on time, but before long there was a sound from below. The captain (船长)went down to see what was the matter. To his surprise, he found the ship was sinking (下沉)fast because 5 compartments had been broken. Hundreds of people jumped out into the water. As there were not enough life boats, about 1500 lives were lost.
41. The great ship “Titanic” set off from England to _______.
A. Australia B. The USA C. Europe D. Zambia
42. About 1500 people died because _______.
A. the ship was the largest and finest
B. there were not enough life boats
C. hundreds of people jumped out into the water
D. 4 of those compartments were broken
43. Which is the best title for the passage _______?
A. How Does The Titanic Go Down B. How Was the Great Ship Sinking
C. The Sinking Of the Titanic D. The Sinking Of A Ship
Last summer was Ann's first trip to Spain(西班牙). She was very excited. But when she arrived at the hotel, she found that her Spanish money wasn't in her handbag. She looked for it carefully in all her bags, but she couldn't find it. She had only a ten-pound note with her. She found a place to change her English money. On her way back to the hotel, Ann bought some cheese, some bread and some oranges. She told the manager that she didn't eat Spanish food except for breakfast, because she knew the price of hotels included (包括) breakfast. Other tourists (游客) visited places of great interest in Spain. Ann said she wasn't well. In fact, her holiday wasn't bad, except that she was hungry. After all (毕竟) a piece of fruit for lunch, and bread and cheese for supper isn't very much... especially (特别) not for two weeks. On the last day of her holiday, Jane, one of the tourists asked Ann why she never ate with them in the hotel restaurant. The food was delicious. Ann told her all about her money problem. Jane looked at her for a moment, and then said, “But didn't you know the price of this hotel includes everything?"
44. Why was Ann very excited? Because _______.
A. this was Ann's first trip to Spain B. Ann was so hungry
C. Ann couldn't find her Spanish money D. Ann wasn’t well
45. Ann didn't have Spanish food because _______.
A. she didn't like Spanish food B. she didn't feel hungry
C. she didn't know the price of that hotel included everything
D. she didn't feel well
46. What trouble did Ann have when she in Spain?
A. There was something wrong with her stomach
B. She couldn't find her Spanish money
C. She couldn't find the restaurant in the hotel
D. The food wasn't delicious for Ann
47. 癫痫治疗In fact, a piece of fruit for lunch, and bread and cheese for supper _______.
A. is enough for Ann B. is helpful to Ann
C. is harmful to Ann D. isn't very much for Ann
48. On the last day of Ann's holiday Jane told her ____ ___.
A. that she found Ann's Spanish money
B. that she didn't feel well
C. that the price of that hotel included everything
D. that she feels hungry every day
Very few people were coming to eat at the White Rose Restaurant, and its owner (店主)didn't know what to do. The food in his restaurant was cheap and good, but nobody seemed to want to eat there.
Then he did something that changed all that, and in a few weeks his restaurant was always full of men and their lady friends. Whenever (每当) a gentleman came in with a lady, a smiling waiter gave each of them a beautiful menu. They looked exactly (恰恰正是) the same on the outside, but there was an important difference inside. The menu that the waiter gave to the man gave the correct price for each dish and each bottle of wine (酒), while the menu that the waiter gave to the lady gave a much higher price! So when the man ordered dish after dish and wine after wine, the lady thought he was much more generous (大方) than he really was!
49. The food in the restaurant was _______.
A. expensive B. cheap and good
C. not delicious D. not fresh
50. At first there was _______.
A. no waiter standing at the gate
B. only one menu book at the restaurant
C. a lot of people to come
D. few people to come to eat at the restaurant
51. Why did the restaurant have so many men and ladies then?
A. Because there was a smiling waiter at the gate.
B. Because there was a clever owner.
C. Because the menu they gave to the lady was beautiful.
D. Because the menus that the waiter gave them looked the same but the prices
52. After they ate at the restaurant, _______.
A. the gentleman paid much more money for the food
B. the lady thought the gentleman was really generous to her
C. the gentleman paid according to (按照) the menu given to the lady
D. the lady knew what her boy friend was
A pretty well-dressed young lady stopped a taxi in a big square, and said to the driver, “Do you see that young man at the other side of the square?”
“Yes,” said the taxi driver. The young man was standing outside a restaurant and looking very impatiently (不耐烦地) at his watch every few seconds.
“Take me over there,” said the lady.
Th ere were a lot of cars and buses and trucks in the square, so the taxi driver asked, “Are you afraid to cross the street?” “Oh, no!” said the young lady. “ But I said that I would meet that young man for lunch at one o'clock, and it is now a quarter to two. 西藏比较好的癫痫医院是哪个If I get there in a taxi, it will at least seem as if (好像) I have tried not to be too late.”
53. How did the young woman get to the square? ____.
A. She got there on foot B. She got there by bus
C. The story doesn't tell us about it D. She got there in a taxi
54. Why did she want to take a taxi? _______.
A. Because the square was too crowded
B. Because she was too tired to walk
C. Because she wanted to be seen in a hurry
D. Because she wanted no t to be late for appointment (约会)
55. The young lady was _______.
A. 45 minutes late B. 15 minutes late
C. one hour late D. not late at all
A man once had a dream about the Black Forest in Germany. In his 56 he was walking in the forest 57 two men ran out and tried to th row him on the ground. He ran off as fast as he could, but they 58. He reached a place where he saw two separated (分开的) roads in front of him. One to the right and 59 to the left. Which road should he take? He heard the two men behind him, getting nearer and nearer, and at the same time he heard a 60 in his ear. It told him to go to the right, and he did 61. He ran on and soon came to a small hotel. He was received (接待)there kindly and 62 a room, and so he was saved from the two men.
Twenty years 63 he was again in the Black Forest and as happened in the dream once, two men ran out and tried to throw him down. He ran off and came to a place 64 two roads. He followed the dream and took the road to the right. He soon 65 a small hotel, was taken in, and so was safe. His dream of twenty years before had saved his life.
56. A. story B. dream C. mind D. hometown
57. A. where B. Suddenly C. until D. when
58. A. followed B. stopped C. caught him D. went away
59. A. one other B. other C. the other D. next
60. A. word B. got C. wind D. voice
61. A. it B. that C. so D. too
62. A. give B. given C. gave D. gives
63. A. ago B. before C. later D. since
64. A. before B. of C. with D. between
65. A. left B. entered C. reached D. saw
“Ring...Ring…” th e telephone suddenly rang. Sam got up to 66 he calls. It was his aunt.
“Sam, why are you still at home?” She asked surprisingly.
Sam looked at the clock. It was already 7:30 a.m.
“Oh, my goodness! There's an important 67 today,” Sam shouted out.
He hurried to wash his face and get 68. When he was going to leave the house, he remembered that he had not put away his books. He ran quickly to the desk and put them into the bag.
He then went to the bus stop to go to school as 69 as he could. When he got into the classroom, his classmates were 70 writing.
“Why are you so 71?” asked the teacher.
“I'm sorry, sir.” Sam answered, afraid of looking 72. “It was my 患有癫痫病2个月，应该怎么治疗癫痫病呢？clock... It failed to wake me up this morning and...”
“Don't say anything about it!” his teacher 73 him. "Don't try to come late next time!"
Sam said yes and walked to his 74 quickly. But when he tried to do the paper, he could not think in a right way. He put his head on the desk and said, "What a 75day it has been for me!"
66. A. find B. give C. put D. answer
67. A. talk B. party C. exam D. meeting
68. A. tried B. lost C. dressed D. rested
69. A. carefully B. quietly C. early D. fast
70A. worried B. free C. busy D. careful
71. A. late B. ill C. lonely D. ready
72. A. down B. up C. out D. back
73. A. helped B. knew C. followed D. stopped
74. A. room B. table C. seat D. teacher
75. A. short B. bad C. happy D. usual
76. My classmates and I always 1 _______ our textbooks in the classroom, because
we don’t want to read them at home.
77. What's your new pocket r _______like?
78. I've got a nice bag with some beautiful o _______on it.
79. Could you tell me how to get to the n _______post office?
80. During the Spring Festival we usually watch special p _______on TV.
81. Look! The d _______dances are being performed over there.
82. Mike can't go c _______with his friends because he will be busy next Saturday.
83. We have d _______to change the plan.
84. Would you like to travel a _______?
85. Have you o _______the famous book? Yes, I have.
difference, special, lose, think about, break
watch, salt, in many ways, repair, enough
86. There is something wrong with the machine. It needs _______.
87. Mrs. Brown looked happy when she found her _______son
88.-Help yourself to some more Jiaozi. -No, thank you. I have had _______.
89. They are _______spending the holiday in Shanghai this year.
90 . The _______cup isn't mine. It's hers.
91. There are some _______between these two problems
92. My father is good at cooking and he can cook meals _______.
93. Some people like to eat _______fish because this kind of fish can be kept for a
94. The suit is ______ made for the actor.
95. While the family _______FIFA World Cup, someone knocked at tile door.
96. He ____ mooncakes _______the light of the moon.他在月光下品尝月饼。
97. _______he _______to pass the examination? 他考试肯定及格吗?
98.The boy _______his father to _______him wonderful present.
99. Here is a box _______something important _______it.
100. Do more exercises. It'll _______you _______.